The private Beit Al Bahar has its own exclusive swimming pool, restaurant, beach area and personally reserved cabana at the Executive Pool. However, anyone deciding to tear themselves away from the resort can avail themselves of all the amenities of Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
There are six swimming pools and a long stretch of private beach overlooked by the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab. Additionally, 13 restaurants and bars with a variety of international menus. A stylish standout is La Parrilla on the 25th floor, offering Argentinian fine dining that features authentic and sensual tango dancers to elevate the experience.
Guests enjoy free access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, the excellent fun zone next door, plus there are watersports, tennis and squash courts, a well-equipped gym and spa, outdoor boot camp, climbing wall, and a kids’ club. There is also an on-site PADI dive centre.
- 24-hour dedicated butler service
- Private in-villa check in
- Use of all the facilities of Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea within the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary laptop
- Private Plunge pool
- Complementary and unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Access to Talise Fitness and Spa
- Uninterrupted views of the nightly light show at the Burj Al Arab hotel