Among Dubai’s best dining destinations, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach features 10 distinctive venues. The resort includes five options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge and just opposite the main entrance, the sleekly curved Restaurant Village features superb three independent venues, featuring a Peruvian, Turkish Steakhouse and ‘London Italian’.
The ‘Kids for all seasons programme’ will keep children from 5 – 12 entertained all day whilst adults soak up the sun. The resort has 2 outdoor pools; a large, family-friendly pool and an adult-only quiet pool. Plus indoor lap pool for over 12’s. The 24-hour fitness centre has state of the art equipment and on-site trainers. Two hard surface tennis courts are also on-site with free equipment rental.
The Pearl Spa offers a restful retreat with 10 spacious treatment rooms offering services drawing on Dubai’s pearl diving traditions, through incorporation of crushed pearls, camel milk and desert sand in body scrubs and treatments.
- 273 superbly appointed rooms
- 270m of pristine white sand
- Peaceful and tranquil yet only 10 minutes from downtown Dubai
- Some of the largest entry level rooms in Dubai
- 3 pools with only 1 for small children
- Incredible sunset and sunrise views of Burj Khalifa, especially from the Premier Skyline rooms and Mercury Lounge