Indulge in a timeless culture of hospitality at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as you gaze out to the exhilarating views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s iconic skyline – the sights will truly take your breath away. This five star resort will make you feel like royalty each moment you spend indulging in its extensive facilities, featuring hand-painted frescoes, Turkish artworks and spectacular murals as well as one of the largest Spas in the Middle East.
The hotel’s exclusive beach allows sunseekers to soak up the rays, or dip their toes in the mesmerising blue waters of the ocean. The hotel’s ‘Talise Ottoman’s Spa’ boasts an incredible fourty two individual treatment rooms, as well as steam rooms, saunas and Turkish hammams as well as a fully-equipped fitness suite including a Snow room, just in case you should tire of the heat! For those who love a water adventure, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy kayaking, stand-up paddling, water skiing, banana boats, doughnut rides and other water thrills!
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray’s ten dining venues invite guests to explore their vast dining possibilities whilst enjoying pure culinary artistry from world-class chefs. Each of the ten amazing restaurants have been expertly curated with unmissable views, to ensure that food lover’s palettes are not only inspired but so are their eyes with the stunning Dubai skyline views.
Experience Dubai through the lenses of opulence, imperialism and inspiration whilst staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- Just 45-minutes from Dubai’s International Airport
- Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest spas in Dubai
- Culinary adventures for food lovers
- Perfectly situated for local attractions including shopping at the Mall of the Emirates, The Walk, gazing at yachts at Dubai Marina or playing a round of golf at Emirates Golf Course
- Experience a range of water activities including kayaking, banana thrills, paddle boarding and more on Dubai’s water
- Elegantly appointed accommodation