The Waldorf Astoria Spa has a choice of over fifty treatments to elevate pampering to its most serene level. For the more active, the Water Sports Centre can arrange snorkelling trips, paddle boarding, water-skiing, deep sea fishing or parasailing, all offering a particularly unique view of the coastline.
The floodlit tennis court is adjacent to the beach and matches can be arranged with a tennis pro or hone skills with a private lesson. The 24 hour Fitness Centre offers personal training and yoga and stretch class are also available.
The hotel offers a superb selection of gastronomy including contemporary Italian dining experience at Social by Michelin-starred chef Heinz Beck and the Vietnamese culinary journey at LAO.
There are plenty of comfortable sun beds and cabanas around the 2 massive pools and beach, and if an adrenaline rush is needed, the nine-storey Leap of Faith slide at Aquaventure water park, both part of mega resort Atlantis The Palm, is just a short walk or drive away.
- 390 rooms and suites
- 200 meters of private beach
- 6 restaurants including Social by Michelin-starred chef Heinz Beck
- Incredible views of the city, the gulf and Burj Al Arab hotel
- Two temperature-controlled pools and kids’ pool
- Rooms with sea and Palm Jumeirah views
- Waldorf Astoria Spa with nearly 50 luxurious treatments