The accommodation is so enticing, it would be easy to spend more of the trip holed up in luxurious seclusion. However, the hotel boasts a cathedral-like spa, which offers massage and traditional hammam therapies. The private walled garden offers a serene place in which to unwind and once unwound, there’s a large indoor pool, modern gym, open air yoga sessions and cycling and running trails. The nearby golf courses are perfect for a round with a view.
As well as Ling Ling and Mes’Lalla, the main Le Salon Berbère restaurant offers international food and alfresco Med-influenced Mediterranean lunches and drinks can be enjoyed poolside during the daytime.
- 54 villas, 7 first-floor suites and 2 infinity pool spa suites
- Short drives from airport and Medina
- Exceptional, innovative Dining
- Beautiful spa
- Massive grounds to explore or chill
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Golf courses on the doorstep
- Cycling and running trains though the grounds