The large lagoon-like infinity-edged pool blends into the watery horizon of the Indian Ocean and is surrounded by four-poster day beds and luxury loungers. By night, it’s romantically lit with fibre-optic lights and mimics the twinkling sky.
Work up a sweat over shimmering waters at Pump GYM, or sink (literarily) into a world of unadulterated bliss in the underwater calm of Huvafen SPA. Bend away your cares under the open skies with a YOGA session or find tranquility in quiet corners of the island. The dive school is superb and don’t forget to feed the stingrays at the house reef. There’s also sea bobbing, jet skiing, catamarans, windsurfing, paddle boats and kayaks.
Superb gourmet offerings are available: Sumptuous Japanese dining in a laid-back Izakaya-style dining at Feeling Koi, set in an overwater pavilion; spa cuisine at Raw; all-day low-key dining at sandy-floored lagoon-view Celcius; wine-matched meals eight metres below the surface at Vinum – the only wine cellar in the Maldives under suspended art installations; and pizza and regional Italian delights under the palm trees at Forno.
Super-cool UMbar shakes up delicious cocktails, mocktails et al.
Destination dining experiences including dining IN the sand, IN the pool and a dreamy dhoni cruise.
- 44 villas and suites – all with pool
- Massive fibre-optic lit infinity pool
- 5 restaurants
- 2 bars and underwater wine cellar
- Destination dining experiences
- Only underwater spa in the Maldives
- Expeditions and immersions with marine biologist
- Lonu Veyo – outdoor saltwater flotation pool
- Sea bobbing, jet skiing, catamarans, windsurfing, paddle boats and kayaks