Facilities include two enormous temperature pools with swim up bar, a 24-hour fitness centre, floodlit tennis courts and water sports from wakeboarding to diving. The elegant Waldorf Astoria spa features herbal baths, floatation beds and blissful treatments such as the warm Oceanic Stones massage.
The Waldorf boasts an eclectic selection of global flavours from traditional, colourful Arabic mezze at Marjan to afternoon tea at the signature Peacock Alley. With a nod to the original Waldorf Astoria, Lexington Grill is a New York-style steakhouse serving the best US cuts, whilst sophisticated UMI is the spot for first-class Japanese dining supplemented with a selection of 80 types of sake. After dinner, head to 17 Squared on the 17th floor, a sophisticated bar and lounge, which also boasts stunning 360 degree views of Ras Al Khaimah.
Each guest is assigned a personal concierge who offers assistance pre check-in, on arrival and throughout the stay.
- 364 Palatial rooms and suites with sea or golf views
- 6 restaurants including 4 signature fine dining
- 350 metres of private beach
- 2 temperature-controlled pools including adults-only
- Indoor and outdoor Pearls Kid’s Club and babysitting services
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports activities
- Waldorf Astoria Spa with floatation bed