The sea-facing gardens, designed by acclaimed architect Bill Bensley, are the focal point of the hotel, with three large pools including an adults-only pool, giant hanging chairs and plenty of palm trees. There’s also a seawater lagoon for rescued sea turtles to recuperate in before being released back into the wild. The beach, dotted with turquoise umbrellas and cabanas with billowing white drapes, is mere metres away. Guests can also use the facilities of the wider Madinat Jumeirah resort, including 50 restaurants and bars, tennis courts, fitness centre and Talise – one of the largest spas in the city. Enjoy complimentary access to the Sinbad Club and KiDS at Jumeirah Al Naseem for your little ones.
Other facilities and activities include water sports, yachting, the Wild Wadi water park, golf and the Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
- 430 rooms and suites
- 11 restaurants and bars
- With another 40 world class restaurants and bars in entire Jumeirah Madinat Resort
- 3 landscaped, meandering pools
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Talise Spa and Health Club
- Madinat Jumeirah private Beach
- Views of the light show at sister hotel Burj Al Arab