There are six swimming pools, a kilometre-long stretch of private beach overlooked by the sail-shaped Burj and bookended by the Cove Beach bar and restaurant. Additionally, 13 restaurants and bars to choose from, with a variety of international menus. For a taste of the hotel’s signature dining with a superb view from the 25th floor, sample the spices of Argentina at La Parrilla, with tango dancing during dinner for a truly stimulating experience.
Guests enjoy free access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, the excellent fun zone next door, plus there are watersports, tennis and squash courts, a well-equipped gym and spa, outdoor boot camp, climbing wall, and a kids’ club that will probably be best enjoyed by young children. There is also an on-site PADI dive centre.
- 618 recently renovated rooms, suites and villas
- 5 swimming pools and a private beach
- 13 refreshed restaurants, cafes and bars
- Fantastic views of the nightly light show at the Burj Al Arab hotel
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark next door
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Talise Spa and Fitness set up with the latest Technogym
- Visits to the turtle rehabilitation centre to see hawksbill turtles