Paradise – if asked to sum up this resort in one word, we here at The Luxury Travel Society would have no other word than simply paradise. Each experience and moment during your stay at this Maldivian island resort is personally crafted to you; with a team of world-leading Chefs who value the craftsmanship inherent in developing cuisine for every palette, you will enjoy new levels of dining experiences in Maldivian splendour whilst taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
At the Ozen Reserve Bolifushi there are truly endless moments of leisure and adventure for you to experience. Complete with eco-friendly open-air ice rink, private yacht charters, semi-Submarine adventure, water sports and PADI dive centre – not to mention complimentary bicycles and 24/7 buggy service too. For the thrill-seeker, and those who wish to experience the Maldives in sophisticated relaxation the resort offers leisure activities for all.
Your personal Butler is also on hand to make all your arrangements and ensure you never go thirsty either.
The Elena Spa offers 100% organic treatments – allowing you to escape into blissful serenity. All treatments are carried out by passionate, highly trained, international therapists in the complexes serene treatment rooms – four of which are over water and four garden rooms also. The Elena Spa also has its own hairdresser, beauty salon, spa boutique and photo lounge.
Guests are also able to relax in their sun loungers taking in breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, beside the resort’s pool resting beneath the shade of tall palm trees. The Ozar bar, located next to the main pool transforms into a chilled-out party vibe with cocktails that compete with the dazzling colours in the sky. An international DJ spinning enigma music style tunes, adds to the electric vibes.
- Upon arriving at the airport guests are escorted by the Bolifushi team to the private air-conditioned The Ozen Collection Lounge
- Guests are delivered to the resort by luxury private catamaran, in a short twenty-minute trip – just long enough to start your Maldivian experience
- 100% organic Spa
- Overwater Gym with both private and group instruction available
- The Reserve plan, offering every experience with no unexpected additional costs
- Experience a range of water sports, and leisure activities
- Living spaces to suit your needs
- Kids’ club and Teen Activity spaces